I took 2 weeks off going back to China to visit mom and take a trip down to south part of China. Sister went back at the same time. We had a little ceremony at Father's tombstone for the 3rd anniversary. Mom, sister and I stayed at Shenyang for a few days to fix stuff around the house. We then took a tour to 5 cities near to Shanghai area. It was a very typical Chinese tour. Within 5 days, we traveled to SuZhou, HangZhou, WuXi, Nanjing and Shanghai. This is my first trip to that region. It's interesting to see a very different part of China. The tour overall however is quite overwhelming despite all the aspects of convenience a tour like this could usually offer. After the tour, we came back to Dalian and stayed a few days before my sister and I both left. I was very relieved when I headed back to US. Good to see mom is doing great and good to know that I wouldn't choose to live in Shanghai.
No comments:
Post a Comment