
I spent the first Thanksgiving with Yiyi and my family on the east. It was snowy during the Thanksgiving week. We made a small snowman in front of the house. It was the first snowman for Yiyi. Yiyi was a bit confused with snow and tried to figure out how to walk in the snow.
Jim made a fantastic turkey.
My mom and I had black Friday shopping spree.

In the cold snowy winter, Yiyi's biggest outdoor activity is to visit several kitties in the small animal adoption center in the Ithaca mall.
I did a lot of walks with my mom and Yiyi. I always needed to carry Yiyi back home. Yiyi will mutter mama, baba, meimei, lao lao, lao yi.
Yiyi knows her younger sister's name is er ya.
It was a sweet and warm Thanksgiving for so many things to be thanked for.
No comments:
Post a Comment